This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

AppInsight for IIS issues

Hi All,

We have recently purchased SAM and installed 6.2.0 - so far we are very happy with it except for a few small bedding in issues.

I have logged 2 support cases already for other issues, but I'm hoping this is an easy one to fix, so I thought I'd post here!

Anyway, we have AppInsight for IIS configured on quite a few servers, but on 2 servers that have the same roles, the status has been stuck on unknown.  This is because of one particular IIS site, and its SSL Certificate WMI Monitor returning an unknown status.

The error is as follows:

Unexpected error occurred. Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

Does anyone have an idea on what this could be, keeping in mind its on a particular IIS site and all the others are fine?

Thanks

Ian