This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

AppInsight for Exchange - Database File And Transaction Logs Dir Info Critical Status

We are on APM 6.1.1 and I have a 4 member DAG with a file share witness.

One 3 separate DBs, I have a critical status in the Database File And Transaction Logs Dir Info monitor, but I have no information why.  I do have a critical icon on the database icon under the Database File Size and Transaction Log File Size views (shown below).  There are no error entries in APM to explain why this monitor would be in a critical status.  Exchange reports that each DB is clean and good.  If I fail over the DB to another DAG member the error remains on the original server.  I've reseeded the DB and Log files and the monitor status doesn't change.  I've searched through the Admin guide and thwack and have come up empty on what exactly this monitor is/does.  Can someone provide some insight on why this monitor would be in a critical status?

RichSD - APM Issue.png