cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 7

AppInsight for Active Directory

Jump to solution

How can I download/import the AppInsight for Active Directory template to my SAM? I searched online, but could not find the template to download and this does not show up under 'Shared Templates on Thwack' in Manage Application Monitor.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 11

arjunreddy​ What version of SAM are you using? AppInsight for Active Directory was introduced in SAM 6.8 so you should upgrade to the latest version of SAM if you haven't already. The template is included in all installations of SAM 6.8, SAM 6.9, and SAM 6.9.1.

SAM's AppInsight templates are powerful, complex templates that offer a level of detail beyond what standard SAM templates provide. For that reason, you cannot import or export AppInsight templates in SAM, nor can you add component monitors. Some component monitors can be edited, but others are read-only due to how different component monitors interact.

Here are some helpful links to get you started:

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Level 11

arjunreddy​ What version of SAM are you using? AppInsight for Active Directory was introduced in SAM 6.8 so you should upgrade to the latest version of SAM if you haven't already. The template is included in all installations of SAM 6.8, SAM 6.9, and SAM 6.9.1.

SAM's AppInsight templates are powerful, complex templates that offer a level of detail beyond what standard SAM templates provide. For that reason, you cannot import or export AppInsight templates in SAM, nor can you add component monitors. Some component monitors can be edited, but others are read-only due to how different component monitors interact.

Here are some helpful links to get you started:

View solution in original post