This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

APM problems need some help..

First question, is there possible to generate a report for application monitor module e.g for monthly performance for the application on the report writer. cause i didnt found any information related to the application which can help me to generate the application cpu, or memory info. As for my info, orion only collect the statictis info from application but in the report writer didnt have the info to generate it. Pls advise me how to generate the application report if can. maybe i dont know where to find it.

Second question. After i install the application module and all the setting have been done, i found out that it cant retrieve any statistic info from database when i click on the application CPU load and memory "No data at the moment"on the Orion network performance monitoring. So should i just go to "Configuration Wizard" to run over again.? Pls Advise.

Third question When i click the Orion Application and it will open a windows display all the application that alreaady been added. problem is here why some of the application can display the cpu load and memory load. But why some cant display the cpu load and memoryload.. did application module come with limited adding application nodes. pls advise. thax

Regards david Application Performance Monitor V8