cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 11

Report which shows All Nodes and all monitoring assigned per nodes with threshold (warning and critical) as well as polling interval

Government Auditing Report (Configuration Document) requires to have all Nodes Monitored in Solarwinds that shows the following:

1. All Monitoring assigned per node (CPU/Memory/Volume/Application/Components etc.)

2. Show all the threshold (warning and critical) for all those monitoring assigned per node

3. Show all the polling interval for those assigned monitoring.

This will ensure that all nodes per different groups has the same exact settings for auditing, change, and document purposes.

Looking forward from our SQL/SWQL Guru's here in thwack to take on the challenge

Thanks you very much in advance!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Level 11

BUMP!

We upgraded our Solarwinds to NPM 12.3 (Orion 2019.2 HF3) and our services architect requires us to provide this kind of report where we can show all the monitored nodes with its assigned monitoring and it's threshold. Unfortunately, this thread does not work on report for this version (https://thwack.solarwinds.com/t5/NPM-Discussions/All-nodes-report-with-each-nodes-thresholds/td-p/37...)

Hoping we can have something to present to our management regarding this.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Product Manager
Product Manager

Have you seen this?  All nodes report with each nodes thresholds  It looks like a solid starting point.

Hi tony.johnson

Thanks for the information and yes, same as mesverrum​, I posted this thread as I am also looking for a 1 type of report that can also give the SAM Application and components threshold with CPU,Memory and Volume.

The link is a good starting point but I am still looking for a way of getting the other modules threshold like SAM etc.

Hoping one of our SQL guru's here can help

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos

Haha I came into this thread thinking "god I wish someone would write that report so I didn't have to do it myself" only to see one of my reports recommended.

I have started on what I am hoping would be a much more complete version of that report but it's slow to validate all the cases and scenarios to build something good enough to share.

- Marc Netterfield, Github

This would be a great report, I need it now!   How is this not an out-of-the-box report?

0 Kudos
Product Manager
Product Manager

Hi Mat,

That sure would be a great report! Have you made any progress on this effort? Are you open to this being broken out into separate reports sections?

0 Kudos

Hi tony.johnson,

Thanks for getting back to me

Unfortunately, i am still not able to get this requirements from Solarwinds.

Yes, i am open for this to be broken out into separate reports if its not possible for 1 merged reports. Important thing is, we can get the results/data we need.

This will also be a good feature request in the future releases as most of my clients are government and financial institution.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos