This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report runs in report writer without issue but doesn't show data when run from website...

I've seen this before with 9.5 etc. and don't remember how it eventually got worked out.  I'm on Orion Core 2011.1.0 SP1, NPM 10.1.2 SP1, NTA 3.7 now.  The report I created is pretty basic list of 6 clients I made a report that looks like this:

Node, IP, Address City, Total Bytes Received, Total Bytes Transmitted, Receive Bandwidth, Transmit Bandwidth, Peak Receive bps, Peak Transmit bps, Average Receive bps, Average Transmit bps

I group by a custom property Address City = Ft. Wayne

All of my 4 similar reports run in report writer.  Some for shorter amounts of time when run in the website under reports show the headers and then below in red:

No activity to report.

Has anyone had something like this happen to them and figured out why they would run fine in report writer but show nothing on the web except above in red???

• What do you know I just figured it out!  To get it to work for short periods of time I had to:

Bring up the report in Report Writer on the General Tab there is checkbox for Group Historical Data by Days.  Uncheck this box and save the report.

Now the shorter than a day reports run fine from the web.