This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report for Node downtime, over the last 7 days

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new at Thwack. I need to get a report for Node downtime, over the last 7 days,

and I need the filter only to show the Contains Node "sol" results and not all the nodes,

in addition, the report need to contains the Scheduled Maintenance work.... emoticons_plain.png

The report below in one that I found at the web that match my needs...

#####Please please please can u help to to add the features mentioned above?#####

SELECT * FROM (

SELECT

Nodes.StatusLED,

Nodes.Caption,

Nodes.NodeID,

Nodes.MachineType,

StartTime.Message,

StartTime.EventTime AS DownEventTime,

(

SELECT TOP 1 EventTime

FROM Events AS EndTimeTable

where EndTimeTable.EventTime >= StartTime.EventTime

AND EndTimeTable.EventType = 5

AND EndTimeTable.NetObjectType = 'N'

AND EndTimeTable.NetworkNode = StartTime.NetworkNode

AND EventTime IS NOT NULL

ORDER BY EndTimeTable.EventTime

) AS UpEventTime,

DATEDIFF(Mi, StartTime.EventTime,(

SELECT TOP 1 EventTime FROM Events AS Endtime

where EndTime.EventTime > StartTime.EventTime AND EndTime.EventType = 5 AND EndTime.NetObjectType = 'N'

AND EndTime.NetworkNode = StartTime.NetworkNode  ORDER BY EndTime.EventTime)

) AS OutageDurationInMinutes

FROM Events StartTime

INNER JOIN Nodes ON StartTime.NetworkNode = Nodes.NodeID

WHERE (StartTime.EventType = 1)

) AS UpTimeTable

where outageDurationInMinutes IS NOT NULL AND outageDurationInMinutes >= '15'

AND datepart(hour, DownEventTime) >= 8

AND datepart(hour, UpEventTime) >= 8

AND datepart(hour, DownEventTime) <= 17

AND datepart(hour, UpEventTime) <= 17

ORDER BY Caption ASC, DownEventTime DESC

• I think you are asking for an availability report for all nodes over past week. If so, create a custom table and enter 'node' type and 'node name'->'contains'->'sol'

pastedImage_2.png

And click 'add to layout'

Click 'edit table' then click the plus symbol to add a column. Select:

• Node
    • Average Availability
    • Timestamp

If you have a custom field you want to group by (node function, site location etc) add this too then also select it on the 'group results by' at the bottom.

Expand 'average availability'

Select 'custom format' for the display setting and enter '0.00 %' in the empty field.

Select 'Average' for data aggregation (this is important).

Expand the timestamp column and tick 'hide from view' then under the 'date/time column in this table is' select 'timestamp' and sample interval 'week'.

Click 'submit'

You will see next to the datasource drop down you now have a 'from' from down. Select 'last 7 days'.

You will now see something like mine below (I grouped by a custom field which specifies the device funtion and also added a response time column):

pastedImage_1.png