cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 12

Availability report for last 30 days based on the custom property with the unmanage time duration.

Availability report for last 30 days based on the custom property with the unmanage time duration.

For example in need report like Env is our custom property:

Env Availability Unmanage duration
A 90% 10 hours
B 99% 2 hours
C 10% 1 hours

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
MVP
MVP

Some clarifying questions about your requirements:

1. Do you want to include unmanage spans that haven't happened yet or are you only considering nodes that are currently in an unmanaged state? For example, if a node will be unmanaged for 12 hours but it won't happen until next week, is that added to the total minutes?
  2. Do you want to include unmanage minutes that have already passed? For example, if you have 5 nodes that have been unmanaged for anywhere between 1 and 10 hours, but they all have varying time remaining, do you add up all the total ranges?
  3. This report is grouped by environment, so if you have 10 devices each with 12 hours of unmanaged time (however that's calculated based on the above) would you expect that number to be 10*12*24 or 2880 minutes for Environment A?
0 Kudos

Hi @mrxinu
Am looking for the report which need to show the availability % of a node for 30 days in a column and unmanage span total duration of that node within that same 30 days in a column and a custom property in a column.

Example:
Node, Availability, unmanaged duration, Env
ABC, 99%, 10 hours, x
XYZ, 90%, 10 hours 30 mins, y
0 Kudos

In a 30-day period, there's no way to tell that node A was unmanaged for three different time spans of 30 minutes, 60 minutes, and 15 minutes for a total of 105 minutes. I assume that's what you're trying to get in that column. Is that right?

Update: As I submitted the above it occurs to me that it could be calculated by looking for events and getting the spans between them but that would be difficult. Let's clarify that's what you're looking for before going down that road.

0 Kudos

I need to get the average availability and average unmanaged span time for last 30 days.
0 Kudos