This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

User account permissions in Server 2012

I have successfully installed on my Win 7 workstation Permission Analyzer.  I also configured Permissions Analyzer for Active Directory Settings using a Domain Admin account.  The DC shows in the Added DCs box with a green check mark beside the domain.  When I run Analyze I get correct perms report on AD groups (Global and Domain Local), showing inheritance appropriately (Permission Analyzer01.png), but also get Results:  Warning, some information outside the active domain was unreachable: Credentials for domain xxxx.abc are not available (Permission Analyzer02.png).

When analyzing perms for a user account known to have permissions on a specific share folder I get "not specified" for NTFS and Share perms, and red X in all total columns (Permission Analyzer03.png).  I also receive the same Results:  Warning mentioned above.  I tried another account known to have perms on the specific folder with the same result.  Is this a problem with Server 2012, or is there something else I can try?

Thanks for any help.

attachments.zip