This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

What is the Individual Leaders ranking?

I just noticed this ranking list on the right-hand side of the Patch Manager forum. Does anyone know what the ranking is for? What points are these?

pastedImage_0.png

• Those rankings are based upon earned "Thwack points" within the Patch Manager forum space.

Pooranivalli has accumulated a number of points because she posts the ADM templates for third-party update management, and there's a high number of downloads for those templates. Thwack users get points for each download of a posted item. David and I have accumulated points because of our participation in forums themselves. Pretty much everything you do on the Thwack site generates some number of points awarded to your account.

You can get details on the points awarded from the "Reputation" page of a user profile.

For example, your earned points are displayed here.

Full details on all available points awards is available in this document.

Points... btw... can be redeemed for merchandise in the Thwack Store.

• I was thinking about it too... I've never seen that points could be used on the store but you only ship to US & Canada!!! Buuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I feel excluded!!! emoticons_sad.png