cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

SolarWinds Update Catalog Issue

Jump to solution

Every single day for the past 2.5 months the SolarWinds Update Catalog shows that I have at least 7 revised updates. The constant 7 are:

Adobe Air 3,6.0.6090 (Upgrade)

Java Runtime Environment 7u15 (x86) (metadata only)

Java Runtime Environment 7u15 (x86 for x64) (metadata only)

Java Runtime Environment 7u15 (x64) (metadata only)

Java Runtime Environment 6u41 (x64) (metadata only)

Java Runtime Environment 6u41 (x86 for x64) (metadata only)

Java Runtime Environment 6u41 (x86) (metadata only)

I opened a ticket last month because this cannot be possible that these 7 updates are being revised everyday. The tech said that it's not uncommon for an update to be changed like that. Now that another month has passed I still feel the application is not working correctly. Has anyone else seen this issue? Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 10

Re: SolarWinds Update Catalog Issue

Jump to solution

Hi notta,

I had the exact same problem and the solution was to delete those packages from 3rd Party Catalog. If you look at it, JRE is currenlty on version 7u21 and 6u45 so those are old ones. Just select "Administration and Reporting" -> Software Publishing -> Sun Packages, select the 6 packages with "errors" and on the right-side "Delete Content". Do the same for Adobe Air and the resync.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 11

Jump to solution

I had the same issue a while ago. I deleted the updates that kept syncing from the catalog. At the next scheduled sync they were re-downloaded and the problem hasn't occurred since.

Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

Hi notta,

I had the exact same problem and the solution was to delete those packages from 3rd Party Catalog. If you look at it, JRE is currenlty on version 7u21 and 6u45 so those are old ones. Just select "Administration and Reporting" -> Software Publishing -> Sun Packages, select the 6 packages with "errors" and on the right-side "Delete Content". Do the same for Adobe Air and the resync.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Yep. That resolved the issue. Thanks guys.