cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 8

Scheduled report - file was not sent because it was too big

Jump to solution

I have a report that was 12Mb (2.5Mb compressed) and it was not sent through email.

I had to get it manually and zip and copy to my machine.

Is there a limit? or is this a bug?

Here is the full email I got:

Applicable Patch Status - All Servers (Windows 2003) has completed on Application Server (XXXXXXXXXX).

The details file C:\Program Files\EminentWare\Server\exports\Applicable Patch Status - All Servers (Windows 2003)_03-25-2013_08-59-30.xls was not sent because it was too big. The file is still available on the Application Server

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Hello,

The attachment file limit is 10MB, however, in your case the original file length was used instead of the compress file size.

This is a bug, I've logged it internally and we will consider the fix in future releases.

Thanks for reporting,

Vaclav

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hello,

The attachment file limit is 10MB, however, in your case the original file length was used instead of the compress file size.

This is a bug, I've logged it internally and we will consider the fix in future releases.

Thanks for reporting,

Vaclav

View solution in original post

I'd like to request a buddy fix... this is for a report for Corporate Security and I am soon also going to give a demo to my new management of Patch Manager and it could generate new business for your company...

0 Kudos

Hello,

Please go ahead and open a support ticket with your request.

Regards,

Vaclav

0 Kudos
Level 8

and I did have the zip option selected...

0 Kudos