This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report run generate no results

Hi,

I have a patch manager and one WSUS server. It's all working fine, however when i run reports from the patch manager server i get no results.

WSUS inventory is scheduled and completes with no errors, however all reports run show nothing.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Nick Hogan

• The reports that you're running are in the WSUS section in reports? I ask because there are two inventories, so if you're running Computer Management reports you would need to set up a Managed Computers inventory as well.

If it is a WSUS report have you installed updates from WSUS to the machines so far? And that's completed successfully?  If the machines aren't communicating with WSUS there won't be much of anything in the WSUS database to inventory.

If they are communicating, how long does your WSUS inventory task run for? If it's only for a few minutes you may want to re-create the task and make sure that's completing. In a fast and small environment it can take as little as 30 minutes to complete a WSUS inventory, but in larger environments it can take several hours.