This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Patch Manager Certificate Error

Howdy!

Current Server Build Windows Server 2012 R2

For a lack of better words stumped on how to fix our Server Certificate Validation Errors.

When I start SolarWinds Patch Manager on the update server I'm greeted with the lovely message below.

Following instructions from the help article, I was not able to fix the error moving the certificate stores and checking full control permissions emoticons_sad.png

On the last steps I tried to execute the included instructions and couldn't get it to run.

https://support.solarwinds.com/Success_Center/Patch_Manager/Resolve_server_certificate_errors_in_Pat...

From the help article:

"If the above steps haven't helped, run the following command on your server to re-create your certificates and repair the certificate private key file access control list:

C:\Program Files\SolarWinds\Patch Manager\server\setuphelper.exe /provisionserver /type primary"

Attempted changing the directory and running the command to no avail but, feel like I'm missing something fairly obvious here.

Any help is appreciated!

Thank You x1000!