cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Product Manager
Product Manager

Patch Manager 2.1.7 RC Now Available

In case you missed it elsewhere, the Patch Manager 2.1.7 RC is now available on your Customer Portal. Head on over to the RC forum to see what's new in this RC!

Patch Manager Release Candidate

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Product Manager
Product Manager

Thanks for flagging this - looking into it now.

0 Kudos

So please clarify, I now see a new download and I only need to install the WebPage updates for my main SW server. This new exe is ew-cds-007_2.1.7.7210.exe, but running it comes up saying it doesn't detect any of the components? Running the main installer on this server doesn't give me an option to upgrade just the web bits - whats going on, or what am I missing?

Having the same issue here.

0 Kudos

Are you running the 'Patch Manager full package' installer on your Orion Server? When the installer loads you should see an option to update the web console? Can you provide a screenshot so I can confirm which option you need to select in order to upgrade your web console? Worth noting that you should upgrade your other Orion modules (if any) prior to upgrading Patch Manager.

0 Kudos
Level 10

The download link for the web console upgrade is actually wmiproviders_2.1.7.7210 and not the web upgrade??? jhynds

0 Kudos