Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 8

Firefox 24 Package - 64Bit?

Jump to solution

Dear Forum

We deliver the new Mozilla Firefox 24 Package. It applies only to 32-Bit Machines. The Mozilla Firefox 23.0.1 package was good on 32/64-Bit Systems.

Is there any workaround that we can deliver Mozilla Firefox 24 on 64-Bit machines?

Thanks for your Help!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

We've actually run into a few issues in regards to localization like this. Typically your best bet would be to start off by duplicating this package, and then remove the English pre-req. From here you'd need to test against some clients to ensure the update is working correctly.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

I was able to successfully publish and update a Win7 32-bit machine with the Firefox 24 package. What OS are your clients?

0 Kudos

Thnaks for your answer.

Ok, I check the issue again. Problem is that we have OS Language de-DE and some are en-US.

The Patch applies en-US but not de-DE because of this :

SolarWindows_Firefox.jpg

Now I need to build a Package with de-DE in this case? Can I copy this package and just repalce the exe?

Best regards,

0 Kudos

We've actually run into a few issues in regards to localization like this. Typically your best bet would be to start off by duplicating this package, and then remove the English pre-req. From here you'd need to test against some clients to ensure the update is working correctly.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Thanks David for your help!

Best regards!

0 Kudos