cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

Adobe Flash player checksum

I've downloaded my source files as I normally do.  When I got to import the source I'm getting the following error.

"The Checksum of the file that was selected does not match the one in package"

I've re-downloaded the package multiple times with the same error.  I've also tried the .exe and .msi with the same error.  This is for flash 22.0.0.209.

flash checksum.PNG

Labels (1)
10 Replies
Level 9

I think what really needs to happen is Solarwinds needs to get their stuff together and update the 3rd party patches.

Level 13

The new Flash Player package is in the catalog now so it should be available. Per comments on the "table of third party updates" page, they are working on the others.

0 Kudos
Level 10

But the checksum seems already wrong. I tried the file of "flash player 22.0.0.210 ActiveX MSI" I downloaded on Monday and the one I downloaded today. I get the error message from above.

209 Plugin MSI works.

0 Kudos
Level 13

I just got the msi upgrade from adobe about 3 hours ago for the .210 and it worked fine for me

0 Kudos
Level 11

Exactly, no updates in 12 days. Even if they are having issues creating a package for JRE 8u101 what about the other 4 packages I'm still waiting for?

Level 13

Patch Manager is the red headed stepchild of the solarwinds catalog.  Its such a useful program I deal with the crap like this when it happens.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0 Kudos
Level 13

This is a pretty common problem.  I suspect it has something to do with the packages that are saved locally but i have no proof of it.

The workaround if you are sure you have the correct package is to edit the package and manually point it to the package you would like.  I dont currently have screenshots for it but this should help

Patch Manager fails to download source file of third-party packages - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Hel...

0 Kudos
Level 9

I was getting the same issues as well. Following: Unable to import files using Patch Manager Package Assistant - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and S... enables you to work around it and publish update 22.0.0.210.

Level 9

I had the same problem. I think this is due to check your install package.  the install of Flash you might be trying to install is actually Adobe Flash Player 22.0.0.210 not 22.0.0.209.

Level 7

I have a similar issue.  I have the 22.0.0.210 file but my catalog still shows .209 so I can't publish due to checksum mis-match.  I run a catalog synch and it completes successfully but still only .209 in the catalog so its kinda a catch-22 situation.