Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

Unable to reply to another discussion

Jump to solution

Dear Sir or Madam -

I am trying to update this discussion - http:/ /thwack.solarwinds.com/thread/60552

Each time I attempt to submit my reply, I get this error -

"Your content could not be saved due to an error.  You may have been logged out.  If this problem persists please contact your system administrator.  Click here to refresh this page."

I am logged in to Thwack.  Tried restarting IE - same error.   Tried using Chrome - same error.

Are there any problems with the Thwack SDK forum ?

James Troy

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

We fixed an issue where people who did not have their first name or last name defined in their profiles were receiving this error. We "fixed it" by copying your username to your first name and using dashes for your last. If you did not have these required fields defined, that would explain the error. This only bubbled to the top after our upgrade. Sorry for the inconvenience, but happy to see you posting.

Thanks,

Michael

P.S.

There were a number of changes due to the upgrade, take a look here for more info: When we come back to our regularly scheduled programming.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 9

I tried again, using a different computer and was able to reply to the discussion mentioned previously.

James Troy

0 Kudos

We fixed an issue where people who did not have their first name or last name defined in their profiles were receiving this error. We "fixed it" by copying your username to your first name and using dashes for your last. If you did not have these required fields defined, that would explain the error. This only bubbled to the top after our upgrade. Sorry for the inconvenience, but happy to see you posting.

Thanks,

Michael

P.S.

There were a number of changes due to the upgrade, take a look here for more info: When we come back to our regularly scheduled programming.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos