This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Solarwinds exporting to ServiceDesk

Hey team, so I'm looking into linking solarwinds with manageengine service desk so I can produce tickets faster. I found that the easiest way to do this is to be able to produce an xml file and sending it directly to service desk.

What I was wondering was, is there already a service provided by solarwinds that outputs xml data for curtain nodes?

• There are many options for exporting data about nodes. To get that data into a specific XML for that ManageEngine will take, you are probably going to need to write some code. If you can give me more information about the workflow you have in mind and your preferred programming language(s), I can give you more detailed guidance.

In the meantime, you should check out the Orion SDK if you haven't yet. Home · solarwinds/OrionSDK Wiki · GitHub