This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SWIS Call returns empty array

Hello,

I try to retrieve data making https call (using a very simple SWQL query) to the SW Application Server, but I receive empty array, even though that the relevant query directly to the database client returns more records. Do you have any idea what is the issue? Could they be missing configurations? Thank you in advice.

FYI The relevant setup is quite new and until now I was working on an old one where I had not faced such an issue

• Any chance your user account has any kind of account restrictions or doesn't have the same level of permissions? 

Assuming it's not that, a null array tells me you most likely have a valid syntax for the query in general but are you using any variables to filter it?  Maybe your variable is not resolving the way you had expected?