This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Problem consuming wsdl

I'm attempting to consume the wsdl in perl.  I've generated the 'InformationService' package and succesfully managed to deal with the lack of an ssl-certificate and connect to the service.

All I'm attempting to do at the moment is replicate the getOneAlert function from the sample Java client.  As far as I can tell, I am successfully sending the soap request to our server, but I am getting an http 500 response with the following faultcode:

The message with Action '#QueryXml' cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver.  Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None).

Any suggestions as to what might be the cause this?  I'm at a loss at the moment.