This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

OrionSDK - Node Interface URI not working

I'm trying to read and eventually update node interface custom properties via Python and the OrionSDK. From my understanding according to SolarWinds' very own URI documentation, the interface URI should be swis://abcdef/Orion/Orion.Nodes/NodeID=1/Interfaces/. However, when attempting to read this URI, I keep getting an HTTP error that appears to say that the URI doesn't exist. Here's the Python code I'm working with:

======================================================================================

import requests

from orionsdk import SwisClient

def main():

requests.packages.urllib3.disable_warnings()

server = 'NPM_SERVER
   username = 'ADMIN_USER'
   password = 'ADMIN_PASS'

swis = SwisClient(server, username, password)

print("Custom Property Update Test:")

results = swis.query(

"SELECT Uri FROM Orion.Nodes WHERE NodeID=@id",
   id=3007
   )

uri = results['results'][0]['Uri']

obj = swis.read(uri + "/Interfaces")

print(obj)

if __name__ =="__main__":

main()

======================================================================================

And here's the error I'm getting:

requests.exceptions.HTTPError: 400 Client Error: Invalid key properties specified for entity Orion.NPM.Interfaces.

Parameter name: filter for url: NPM_SERVER:17778/.../Interfaces

As mentioned previously, all I'm trying to do at this point is print out the interfaces on the node and, eventually, set those interface custom properties. Any help and guidance to start this process would be great. Thank you!