This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Need to retain logs from Cisco AMP cloud API.

We currently run Cisco AMP from the cloud for our anti-malware solution.  We need to retain up to a year's worth of logs for PCI compliance and are trying to determine how to do so using Solarwinds.  We currently run NPM, UDT, and SEM.  I was initially directed to look at SAM but when I put in a support ticket I was directed to Solarwinds SDK.  Let me just say that I'm very new to Solarwinds in general and am barely scratching the surface of what we currently use.  I just need to get to a point of compliance and am having difficulty getting the help I need.  

We have an API key and a 3rd party API client ID from Cisco AMP.  I just need to figure out which tool I need and how to configure it to ingest the AMP logs.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.