This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How can i change this Powershell verb to VC..??

Dear, Team

it worked well in powershell, but this time i need to change it to the VC Version.

so is anybody have idea for me?

Invoke-SwisVerb $swis Cirrus.ConfigArchive Execute @($nodeIdList, $script, $username) | Out-Null

$transferID = "{$node}:${username}:ExecuteScript"

--> how to change it to VC...?

Invoke Request POST localhost:17778/.../GetAliases

HTTP/1.1

Authorization: Basic YWRtaW46 User-Agent: curl/7.20.0 (i386-pc-win32) libcurl/7.20.0 OpenSSL/0.9.8l zlib/1.2.3

Host: localhost:17778 Accept: */*

Content-Type: application/json

Content-Length: 39 ["SELECT B.Caption FROM Orion.Nodes B"]

i don't know the invoke Request URI for Cirrus.ConfigArchive....

• Hi,

I understand that your request is to use c# for invoking a verb instead of powershell. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If that is what you want, you can find the sample for the same in @"C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion SDK\Samples\CSClient". You can find how to invoke a verb and how to provide the parameters for the same.

I'm not sure what do you mean by "i don't know the invoke Request URI for Cirrus.ConfigArchive". Please provide more information if my answer is not what you are looking for.