This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Help with simple Json query?

Hi

I need query that will give me all the nodes with CP to every node order by node id

Have node ID Okay but how do I join CP and other field from the node table to that JSON query  ?

17778/SolarWinds/InformationService/v3/Json/Query?query=SELECT+Caption,dns,vendor,nodeid+from+orion.nodes

I run NPM 11.1.

• Hi,

You can query using extended properties. In SWQL, instead of writing a join query, extended properties can be used. Refer to "C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion SDK\Documentation\Orion SDK.pdf" for details about extended properties.

Provided below a sample query to query Orion.Nodes's properties and CPs.

select NodeID, Caption, IP_Address, Nodes.CustomProperties.City

from orion.nodes

Here to query custom properties of nodes, we can add Nodes.CustomProperties.City (EntityName.ExtendedPropertyLinkName.PropertyName)

You can also open SWQL Studio to see the list of extended property links that are created to each entity (Those with link icon)