This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Add UDT ports via API

I have not found a way to do this, but maybe I'm not looking in the right place. We've got Python scripts for discovering and adding nodes and interfaces via API no problem. We're using corePluginConfig  and  interfacesPluginConfig to accomplish this. But I have not seen a similar "ports" PluginConfig (i.e. portsPluginConfig). When we started down the road of automating device entry, we assumed UDT ports would also be available to us via API. Like when we import discovered results in the web console, the Interfaces screen (with all of its selection criteria and filtering) is followed by an almost identical Ports screen. So it seemed safe to assume we would be able to include UDT ports when automating device entry via API.

Hopefully I'm just missing something and the option to do this is available.

Thanks!