This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Add Pollers & Node Details

Hi guys,

Is there any way/method to add the pollers (Orion.Pollers entries) for the node? (I am using C#)

Actually, the problem is node details are not shown after adding nodes. I enter edit node page, test SNMP and submit, the problem is gone. What is the problem and solution?

• Okay, I got solution. When I create a node, location and contact information is null. I put '' string, the problem is solved. That comment  is help for me. Also add poller code block is below.

string uri_Details = swis.Create("Orion.Pollers", new PropertyBag         

{

{"NetObject", pbPollers.NetObject},

{"NetObjectType", pbPollers.NetObjectType},

{"NetObjectID", pbPollers.NetObjectID},

{"PollerType", "N.Details.SNMP.Generic"}

});