This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Network Atlas ConnectNow multiple connection between two nodes

I am trying to use the ConnectNow feature to make a map of several switches.  ConnectNow is only make one connection between nodes that have several connections between eachother.  For example switch1 and switch2 have at least 2 connections between eachother but ConnectNow is only showing one.  It looks as if it finding the first connection and then just stops.  Is ConnectNow capable of show multiple connections?

• I have asked about this multiple times.   LanSurveyor nor ConnectNow will not show port-channels and physical links bonded using channel-groups.  I have come to the conclusion that you will need to use something like OPNET if you want any kind of detailed link info.   It is quite expensive depending on how many devices you want to add but well worth it.   For that reason I have decided not to renew my LanSurveyor license because every switch I have has channel-groups and I just do not have the time to draw it out myself.

With that said, LanSurveyor can be a great asset if you only have one link between two devices.

• Jeremy,

We have announced the EOL for LanSurveyor. We have a new tool called the Network topology Mapper which can display multiple links between 2 nodes. I would recommend to try out our 14 days trial.

Captureqqqq.JPG

• Very nice.  I guess I need to get a quote.  I will be out for the next week but will look at this when I get back.