This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

netflow problem

Hi

i have installed and configure netflow in a separate server and i can able to see the live traffic and everything in Network performance monitor. but i could't able to see the netflow traffic.

i would like to know that MSsql enterprice will support netflow instaed of MSSQL standard edition.Even i have configured netflow version and everthing perfectly on cisco devices.

so anyone help me for this issue?

thanks in adavnce

Senthil Kumar.N

ee
  • I am also having the same problems

New install and an existing install of Orion with Netflow.
  • quote:Originally posted by senthl_vivek

Hi

i have installed and configure netflow in a separate server and i can able to see the live traffic and everything in Network performance monitor. but i could't able to see the netflow traffic.

i would like to know that MSsql enterprice will support netflow instaed of MSSQL standard edition.Even i have configured netflow version and everthing perfectly on cisco devices.

so anyone help me for this issue?

thanks in adavnce

Senthil Kumar.N

ee

I think one of your questions is whether you can use MSSQL Server Enterprise Edition. The answer to that is yes.

As for why you are not seeing NetFlow data, it could be a number of things. On the website, do you see a NetFlow Traffic Analyzer tab at the top?

David Perdue
    SolarWinds Development Team