This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

anybody successfully using any Cisco 3750's with the C3KX-NM-10G module working in NTA

anybody successfully using any Cisco 3750's with the C3KX-NM-10G module working in NTA (Netflow Traffic Analyzer). We are trying to avoid buying routers at our satellite locations simply to gather Netflow data. Cisco's documentation reads that with the C3KX-NM-10G module, netflow data can be captured from the Cisco 3750's. Would love to have confirmation before we purchase 8 of these modules and hope that it is supported in NTA.

thanks!

-eloy    

• I have actually been doing a lot of reading about netflow with cisco 3750X 48PF-S.  my current version is 12.2(58)SE 1.  I talked so cisco about this for 30mins.  Netflow is not supported on the C3KX-NM-10G you would need the C3KX-NM-10G expansion module.  This is the tricky thing though even though the netflow is not support the same config will work on version 12, but you will not get the desired results and sometime not get any results at all.  you need to upgrade to ios version 15.0 1 SE and you will get the desired results that you are looking for.

• I talked to a Cisco tech as well. They told me that with the module installed, an IOS update would need to be done as a different version is needed that supports the module and netflow. So you are using the Module and getting netflow data into NTA?