This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Top domain destinations accessed by a specific Node

FormerMember
FormerMember

Hi,

I have NTA 4.2.1 installed and collecting Netflow Data, but I am having difficulties creating a custom report that would give me the Top 20 domain destinations by number of bytes accessed through a specific Firewall.

We have a few locations, each with it's own firewall for Internet access, which send Netflow data,  and we need to know how what are the top sites/domains accessed by each location (firewall). I have tried to customize the predefined report, Top 20 Traffic Destinations By Domain - Last 24 Hours, and filter by Node, but, this does not give me accurate data; it queries Netflow data of ALL nodes and only displays the results for the Node used in the filter, instead of querying that specific Node only.

Is there a way to get this report with SolarWinds NTA? The data should already be available in the database, just need a way to get it in the report. And, I am sure, we are not the only ones who need such report.

Any help with this, really appreciated.

Thank you!