This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

RSPAN - NETFLOW CONFIG

Is there anyway RSPAN traffic can be exported using netflow and collected by Solarwinds NTA for analysis and presentation?

Here is the situation:

I have Cisco 48port 2960S Switch 15.0(2) configured with VLANs for client access. The intention is to have the traffic from a few VLANs on that switch to be exported to Solarwinds NTA but was told that the Switch doesn't support Netflow.

As an alternative, I was told to configure Port mirroring and have the traffic mirrored to a destination port on a netflow capable switch. In this case, RSPAN was configured  on the 48port 2960S Switch 15.0(2) to send the vlan traffic to a destination port on cisco switch 2960x 15.2(2) (this switch supports Netflow).

To this end, I am unable to get the expected results. Kindly see configuration on both switches and NPM with NTA current results attached.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Kamoy

attachments.zip