This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Nprobe configuration for Windows Server 2003

Hello,

I am attempting to configure nProbe on Windows Server 2003. I am having difficulty getting NTA to recognize the sources of my windows server as a Net Flow source. I have 2 interfaces connected to a spanned port on my Cisco 4510 catalyst switch. My interfaces area listed in CMD as follows:

0x1............................................MS TCP Loopback Interface

0x10003...00 1b fc de f0 b0 .....Marvell Yukon 88E8001/8003/8010 PCI Gigabit Ethernet Controller (Internet connected)

0x10004...00 1b fc de ee bd.....Marvell Yukon 88E8052 PCI-E ASF Gigabit Ethernet Controller

When Configuring the nProbe to sent NetFlow back to the server, I use the following

C:\Program Files\nProbe-Win32\ nprobe /r nprobe

nprobe /i nprobe -n 172.29.65.37:2055 -b 1 -u 3 -Q 4

I seem to get some netflow data for a while then it quits receiving data. Any suggestions on getting this up and running? Also I've disabled the firewall temporarily and this still does not seem to send the netflow data. Thanks in advance for your help.