cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post

NTA 4.1 license question

Jump to solution

I just installed NTA4.1 on my NPM and SAM SolarWinds Server. I have a separate server for the Netflow data and another server for SQL data. It looks like it licensed properly but for some reason I am getting this error:

3/17/2015 4:03 PMNetFlow Receiver Service flow processing is suspended due to licensing issues.
3/17/2015 4:03 PMLicense limitation doesn't fit orion license!
3/17/2015 3:03 PMNetFlow Receiver Service [ServerName] started - listening on port(s) [2055]
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 13

Your NPM license does not appear to match your NTA license. In order for Netflow to work, the licenses have to match, i.e. NPM SL2000 has to have a NTA SL2000. If NTA does not match, then you'll want to contact customersales@solarwinds.com and upgrade your NTA to match your NPM. Hope this helps!

Rach

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Level 13

Your NPM license does not appear to match your NTA license. In order for Netflow to work, the licenses have to match, i.e. NPM SL2000 has to have a NTA SL2000. If NTA does not match, then you'll want to contact customersales@solarwinds.com and upgrade your NTA to match your NPM. Hope this helps!

Rach

View solution in original post

Thank you so much Rach!

I had the old license still on the server so it was different. It looks like it will work now.