This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Flexible Net-flow sources questions

I have configured flexible net-flow on core switch which is working fine. In the flexible net-flow exporter profile , I have selected source interface as loop-back 0  which is reachable to NTA server. My question is why Solar-wind NTA sources don't show me only loopback 0 interface as trusted net-flow source and shows me all the interfaces on core switch when any kind of traffic is activated on that interface. ?

Similar is the case for my branch routers where Flexible net-flow has been called inbound and outbound only on the LAN interface with source as LAN interface but net-flow sources shows me both LAN and WAN interfaces as trusted net-flow sources. 

I have called the net-flow monitor profile inbound on all the interfaces on core switch.

• You should be seeing NetFlow coming from all interfaces that have it enabled. The newer NetFlow sources view will show you all interfaces that are discovered on a node, but only the ones sending NetFlow are marked as Enabled and have a "Last received" timestamp.