cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 7

Edit Top XX Applications - percentages don't add up

Is it typical for the percentages not to add up to 100 when viewing the Topp XX Applications chart?  My top 15 applications don't even add to 25.  Is there traffic that is not being accounted for?

Thanks

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Level 7

Fix was to adjust  NTA settings.  Change absolute to relative on bottom of settings page.

\\

0 Kudos

3.8 has not been released yet. The release candidate is available to existing customers in your customer portal. If you need help accessing this, please send me an email and include your SWID and I will make sure you have access.

Mav

0 Kudos
Level 8

I am having a similar issue, some of my % of interface speed on top XX conversations are saying and I am reaching 1800%... or 140Mbps on a 9 Meg circuit when I do Rate Kbps

0 Kudos

Can you guys post screen shots?

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Here is one of mine.

Circuit is 6 t1's, Multilink interface is the only interface with Netflow configured,

0 Kudos

second attachment

0 Kudos

This is a known defect. What version are you on?

This *may* be fixed in 3.8

0 Kudos

Jdwag,

The graph only shows you the top N known ports. Go to NetFlow settings make sure you are monitoring all ports. Also allow data retention of unmonotored ports.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies, I am on  version 3.7 I was not aware 3.8 was released, Thanks I will try that.

0 Kudos