This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Current Percent Utilization of Each Interface - Netflow is configured on router, but still see error "Data not available"

Netflow is configured on interface Gig0/2 but still, I don't see any data under this category, I try to explore each interface I get the error as "Data is not available" can anyone tell me if i am missing anything.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

• Can you please post network device config? you should have a flow record setup, a flow exporter, and a flow monitor. Make sure you also have a destination address set for netflow.

• The category information you're looking for is not provided by netflow. It's just provided by NPM. To see netflow stats, you need to look in the netflow tab.

Do any of the other interfaces show any statistics? Can you see interface statistics for other devices? It looks like SNMP is not working correctly on this device.