This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

After 4.5 upgrade, emailed PDF reports and Top Talker alerts have blank page1

We've been upgrading our Orion Windows servers to W2K16 because of SolarWinds OS requirements. While we do that, we wipe C: and do a fresh install of everything (NPM, NCM, NTA, SAM, VNQM) rather than carry past sins forward. Because of the new install wizards, this also means we upgrade everything as well - which is ok with me.

We've noticed that scheduled NTA reports that are based on a web page do not migrate properly in this scenario. They render, but the 1st page is blank:

pastedImage_0.png

The header is there, but no widgets display. The proper ones display on the next page.

For Top Talker alerts, which are also based on a web URL, a similar thing happens, except that sometimes, the entire PDF is blank.

I've opened a case # 00296889 on this. It sounds like a rare situation. We enabled some debugs, and looked at some logs, and eventually uploaded a diag dump so the next level can review it.

But I thought maybe someone else had seen this, too, and maybe found their own fix.

=seymour=