This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Add application with source or destination IP

Hey guys, I have I think a simple question. I have an application server at IP address A and B. I've added IP addresses A and B as an IP address group. I now want to make an application monitor that said if anything communicates with that IP address group to list it as the application in NTA. The problem I'm running into is when I add the application it appears as though the source and destination IP address is an "and" boolean, and not an "or". Is there a different way I can add the application to say if any computer in our company talks to this server IP address in either a source OR destination fashion, count it toward the application?

I had to add the application twice, one using any for source and server for destination, and one using server for source and any as destination. When I look at NTA I can see data accumulating for both applications. Below is a screenshot illustrating what I have. I would rather just have one.

application monitor.jpg