This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

"Availability of each node" -view settings?

Hi,

I would like to make an SQL Filter in this view which shows all nodes both the ones which is up and is down at the moment , with a % packetloss of more than 0 last 7 days.

Problem is that I cant see the nodes which is actually UP right now, but has a procentage of packetloss last 7 days.

I now use filter:

Nodes.PercentLoss > 0

Even if I put in

Nodes.PercentLoss > 0 AND Status = 1

There is no nodes showing at all , so seems like it cant show nodes which is up right now but has a certain downtime during the last 7 days.

Thanks in advance!

Andreas, Stockholm.

• You may try this out.

Log into the home page,on the top right corner you would find "Customize page" option.On this new customize page select + icon and add "All Nodes" from the Nodes list.By this way you are actually creating a separate view wherein add your Filter SQL,that is,percentloss>0.This should work.

• Okay, but that will show all nodes which have greater procentage than 0 , now. I would like to have a summary of all nodes that has been down any time during the last 7 days. Which it is in the "availability of each node" - view.

Only problem with the "availability of each node" - view is that it cant show last 7 day availability at nodes which have status up right now.

Rgds//A.

• Here is something which I would suggest to look for,if I am understanding your question right.

Navigate to the Events tab,select the Event Type as "Node Down" and have the Time Period set to "Last 7 days".