This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

problem to display the report created in Re wr

Hello,
We have installed the Orion NPM in server 2003 US.
We have created the new report with Report Writer, the reports are: Availability for 7 days, last month, this month and yesterday.
And in the interface web I created the New View (Admin –> Customize view), the view that I created are: FR, Radio and LL+, and I define the limitation view for each view; so when I click in the tab FR I want to see just the devices and report of FR, and the same think for the other view.
And finally, I add the report that I created by report Writer (Availability report…) in the new view (FR, Radio and LL+).
So, when I click in FR and after I click in Availability for 7 days I can to have the report of the availability for 7 days correctly, but just after when I click in LL+ to have the availability for 7 days, he give the report of the FR and not the LL+. And the same think if I click in Radio tab. And the same think for the other example, he take always the first report of all case.
Who can I to resolve this problem please.
Thanks,
Regards,