This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

node pings, but cpu, memory and interfaces will not poll...different ip showing in web console to system manager

I have an interesting issue, please comment - i may have to raise to support.

We have been re-addressing some of our network nodes, and I have been updating the management address of these nodes via node management etc.

I now have about 20 nodes which state Up but all interfaces are in the unknown state, I can see all the correct resources and have re-added the interfaces but they do not alter from unknown.

I saw a different post about unknown status and they mentioned checking a setting via System Manager. Once I was in system manager it became apparent that system manager shows all these nodes with there original address and not their new one.

When I click on the manage node button, it open the web console and the node is edit node, but on this page the ip address is correct - but this does not match the one showing in system manager!

anyone seen this before? is this a bug?