Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: mouse over pop-ups in ver 9.5

Jump to solution

Is this still impossible? Would love to be able to customize the info displayed, custom properties in particular.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13

Jump to solution

rsfh--

What version of NPM are you currently running?

M

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

Jump to solution

Yes, you can still only customize the hover over/pop-ups on the maps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

Is this on the roadmap anywhere to be added?  Being able to see a custom property on the popups would be huge for us.

0 Kudos
Level 9

Jump to solution

rsfh--

What version of NPM are you currently running?

M

NPM 10.1.3

APM 4.0.2 SP4

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I would like to be able to add custom properties ( time circuit down, contact, site phone, etc).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

yeah, customer properties would be great feature to be able to add to the mouse over pop up 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20

Jump to solution

Prof-

I think people may have overlooked what you asked for... yes it only works on maps but it works for all kinds of things... any custom property... any predefined solarwinds variable.  As an example when hovering over my nodes I get who to contact when there's a problem, the name of a laboratory, the locality geographically.  If it's a circuit I put the circuit ID on it and the contact number for the telco.  I also added bandwidth, utilization, and more to interfaces.  The sky's the limit on what you want to add on hover over's on maps since you can create custom properties.  I just wanted to make sure you didn't think it was limited somehow on the maps.

0 Kudos