This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

baseline reports?

Is there anyway to create a report based off the baseline data?  For example I want to see baseline chart data for memory on a group of devices

Edit:  I know you can see baseline data in the node's properties page but would like to see that data for a bunch of nodes in a single report for a given metric.

• Don't think it shows up anywhere in the GUI driven report builder but this SWQL query will get you the raw data for all the baselines for Nodes, Interfaces, and Volumes.  You can filter it out from here and get exactly what you need.

SELECT TOP 1000 NodeID, EntityType, InstanceId, MetricId, MetricName, InstanceCaption, ThresholdType, Timestamp, MinDateTime, MaxDateTime, CurrentValue, WarningThreshold, CriticalThreshold, CapacityThreshold, Aavg, Bavg, Apeak, Bpeak, DaysToWarningAvg, DaysToCriticalAvg, DaysToCapacityAvg, DaysToWarningPeak, DaysToCriticalPeak, DaysToCapacityPeak, InstanceUri, DetailsUrl, DisplayName, Description, InstanceType, Uri, InstanceSiteId

FROM Orion.ForecastCapacity

• Thanks mesverrum​!  I'll give that a shot and report back.