This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Wireless monitoring - Motorola

Simple question.

Does NPM 10.1 support ws2000 Motorola switch & associated AP's for wireless ?  if so I'm not seeing anything being discovered when I d o a node discovery & nothing appears to work via the universal device poller neither.

• Please provide us with SysObjectID for the device in the question.

• Took some time but I've found the OID's in udp now.  I have managed to pick up the AP's & MU's.

I'm still gong through the list but it would be much better if NPM just recognised the Morotola wireless switch & automatically added it to the wireless summary page.  From my reading in thwack this seems to have been requested for years in regards to Motorola wireless equipment but never implemented into a release of NPM, why ?

• Hi Wal,

Mostly because of amount of requests.

Agree native support is better, but hopefuly the UnDP will help for the time being.

I am adding this request for native support to the already open requirement (41810).

Tks for your input.