cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

Where would I edit email format in NPM?

Jump to solution

HI all, this is my first Thwack question so be gentle.  I've been searching for over an hour now and can't find an answer to this question.

I and my organization are both new to Solarwinds.  I have a request in to change the email alerts so that they include the device and problem in the subject line for easier searching.  I can't find where I would edit the template or format for email alerts.

Help?  If this question is already answered or if there is a tutorial out there, I'd appreciate any links. 

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 15

Right now, you will need to edit the email templates using the 'Advanced Alert Manager' on your primary server. (Network Performance Monitor Training #7: Alerts - YouTube)

However, very soon we will be able to do all of this in your web console! What We're Working On: New Alerting Engine

Hope this helps get your in the right direction. Welcome to the fun!

-ZackM

Loop1 Systems: SolarWinds Training and Professional Services

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Level 15

Right now, you will need to edit the email templates using the 'Advanced Alert Manager' on your primary server. (Network Performance Monitor Training #7: Alerts - YouTube)

However, very soon we will be able to do all of this in your web console! What We're Working On: New Alerting Engine

Hope this helps get your in the right direction. Welcome to the fun!

-ZackM

Loop1 Systems: SolarWinds Training and Professional Services

View solution in original post