This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Where in database is IP SLA operation data stored?

I have a requirement to report on any breach of response time >500ms for WAN sites. Using the out of the box response time report won't cut it as ICMP traffic is not prioritized in our QOS. I have a means of getting the data I need regarding round trip response time and that is by the IP SLA operation VoIP UDP jitter which we currently have running on many of our WAN sites. I can see when I view the operations stats that RTT is being measured so what I need to do now is to write a custom SQL query and then execute this in the report writer application using the Advanced SQL report type. My problem is though I can't find which table in the database is recording these stats? Any ideas where I might find it? Thanks!

jitter.png

• Same here...did you make any progress on this?

• I know this is old - but I was able to locate these tables recently based on some work that I was doing with IP SLA. The below query, will give you the last 30 days of your IPSLA operations - you can introduce any logic you like to meet your requirements.

SELECT i.OperationName, d.RoundTripTime, RecordTimeUtc FROM VoipOperationResults_Detail d
    join VoipOperationInstances i on d.VoipOperationInstanceID=i.VoipOperationInstanceID
    where RecordTimeUtc >= DATEADD(d,-30,GetDate())