cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 8

Where do I find the map packs on the customer portal / are they still available?

Hi,

I'm trying to build some maps on Atlas, and wanted to see if there were any other maps/map packs that are available except for the default ones on Atlas?

I came across this post Network Map - Map Packs?

Are these map packs still available?

Also, would it be OK to just use snapshots from Google Maps? What other sources are you guys using for your maps?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Product Manager
Product Manager

Is this what you're referring to? > New SolarWinds Product Logo Visio Stencils

0 Kudos
Product Manager
Product Manager

mfrancis - SolarWinds does not offer built in map packs, beyond what is already included.  Many customers are typically incorporating images they find from searches much like you are doing.  I thought the link provided in that post provided some good examples:  US Map Collections for All 50 States

Others incorporate backgrounds such as Visio diagrams or even actual photographs.  The beauty of it is that is really up to you?  I have Googled high definition 3-D maps before and found some cool options as well.  You can certainly use snapshots from Google Maps too.  I am curious if you can share a bit about your organization and what type of map you were looking to create?  Do you plan to add these to a dashboard and why is this important to you?  Thank you for sharing!

0 Kudos