This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Website Timeout Trying To View Traps

When trying to view my traps in the web interface, I get this:

Orion Website Error

An error has occurred with the Orion website.

Additional Information

System.Web.HttpException: Request timed out.

I have tried changing the number of traps to view to 50 and still have this issue.

I am running NPM 9.1, with SQL 2000 Standard on a separate server.  All my other web pages seem to load in a reasonable time.

Thanks

• Upgrading to 9.5 will resolve issue..I believe there was a bug in early 9 versions that wouldn't allow Traps page to load.  I have a case opened working on a similar issue.  When I went to version 9.1 Traps began loading extremely slow (30 seconds) no matter how many rows I requested.  I then went to 9.5 and now Events web page loads slow (30 seconds).  All other traps/events resources on the website (top xx on node details page, events summary) load quickly.  It is only the primary Traps and Events pages that are slow.

Case # is 99257.  I originally opened case 64389 for the Traps issue when I went to 9.1 and that case was never resolved...so I created the new case once events started loading slow.