This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Webconsole - Login failure - User name and/or password incorrect

After upgrading NPM to version 12.0 some of our users are getting the message "Login failure - user name and/or password incorrect".  This is when they are hitting the url of orion/.../Login.aspx. What is strange is that if I have them close the page then try to navigate to their assigned Home Page View they are able to get right into the website.  We are using AD groups in Orion and I have confirmed the individuals that get this are part of the group created in Orion.  I am unable to replicate the issue on my end.  I have only been able to find the Accounts table in the db and for these users it is updating the last login column and groupinfo column with appropriate group.  It also does not seem to be browser specific as I had one of the users use IE only and we still get the error.

Has anyone else experienced login issues such as this?